Sasha has prepared another great little braai treat for us this week with her Tandoori Turkey Kebabs. If you can't get turkey you can always substitue with chicken.
Click image to view slideshow of all images (1)
- Mix together the tandoori paste, lemon juice, yoghurt, mint and some salt & pepper
- Cut the turkey into cubes and drop into the marinade
- Make sure they are all well covered and refrigerate for an hour.
- Before you put the skewers on the braai soak them in some water, this will prevent them from burning.
- When the braai is ready, cook the skewers for about 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Take a look at some more recipes by some of our favourite chefs, cooks, bakers and bloggers.
And from some of our favourite You Tube Channels & TV Shows