Treat yourself this weekend with this Ricotta Pancake Recipe with Strawberries.
It's quick, it's easy and most importantly delicious. Treat yourself and the family with pancakes this weekend. These are not just any old pancakes coated with sugar and cinnamon. Ainsley gourmets them up and adds a touch of class with some ricotta cheese.
- Loading Ingredients...
- Place the strawberries in a bowl
- Pour in the orange juice and add the star anise, caraway, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Whisk together the egg yolks, milk & ricotta
- Add the flour, a pinch of salt & a sifted teaspoon of baking powder
- Whip the egg whites in a seperate bowl
- Fold into the egg yolk & flour mixture one spoon at a time
- Heat up a pan on high
- Spoon in the mixture and reduce the heat immediately
- Cook for about 1 minute turning when the bottom in golden brown
Serve with the strawberries