Like with almost everything you can do it yourself, most of the time all we need is that little bit of knowledge.
Well here it is: How to make butter.
1. Clean odourless jar
2. Pour in some heavy whipping cream at room temperature
3. Put the lid on and shake it for 30 minutes
4. Sieve the contents and then pop what’s in the sieve back into the jar
5. Add a little water and shake again for a few minutes
6. Sieve again and whatever is left in the sieve should be butter
Alternatively when you pop down to the supermarket to buy the heavy whipping cream you could by a slab of butter instead.